Doing the Bath charity shop run

My nice red jumper clashed horribly with Roger's during the interview. And it is reaching the end of its useful life ! I have looked for a nice lightweight black, grey or navy jumper in Bordeaux but I have not found one I liked. So Anne suggested I scuttle round the charity shops of Bath.

Meanwhile the evening service at Widcombe seemed to go well except that the Bordeaux section of the DVD didn't play - well it did but with garbled sound. So we ditched it. Vista strikes again ! Widcombe seems full of French speakers who are keen to do what they can to help the work in France ! After the service some folks gathered at Roger and Anne's house to talk a little further about opportunities in France.

Then Monday morning saw me duly scuttling to the Save the Whales shop etc., but they had nothing. Marks and Spencer ? They had nothing. But what they did have was reasonably priced. And Bath is a LOVELY place.

So I bid it and our friends farewell and headed for Swansea again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen