Assemblée générale






at Saint Aubin de Blaye. Here's some pictures of the texts painted on the walls.


I was very taken with one couple's name, and when we take French citizenship perhaps we'll do a name change as well. Pesquidou. Pronounced Pesky-doo. Cool, eh?


I was also very taken with the Blaye bottled water. The brand? Centrale. The thing is, there is a Centrale (power station) at Blaye, and it is nuclear. I think it may be a pressurised water reactor, too... Anyway, that water I drank certainly seemed to give me a nice shot of energy.
It was necessary, really. It had been a long, busy weekend. I preached in the morning from Rev 3 - the letter to the church at Philadelphia. Then quick dash back to Pessac with someone who was ill. Then picnic at church and prepare PowerPoint for the Assemblée. Then off to the Blayais.
The Assemblée went well, I thought, with a review of a year that has been hard but good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen