God at work amongst the Chinese

This afternoon was the monthly Chinese meeting, and afterwards our English class. I gave my group the choice of an examination or an Ealing comedy and all but my most keen student chose the film. It has to be said that another student asked if we could have an exam another week...

While we were watching said film I noticed a clutch of Chinese people outside the window. Actually it's a good job we had the film or I wouldn't have been facing that direction! They were pointing at the Fac sign, then at each other, then elsewhere. So I opened the window and asked if they were looking for something. They were looking for the Chinese meeting that had finished an hour before. But they came in and took Bibles in Chinese and French, and study notes, and Fiona's card and my phone number, and I hope they will contact us to do introductory Bible studies. Anyway, they plan to come to the Chinese meetings.

Cool, eh, God working all those different things together?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen