Couch to 5K - you have to keep your wits about you, if you can lay your hand on them in the dark

I use an application to guide me in my running, and I like to get up at about 6:30, get ready and run then. The streets are empty and dark and I can hurtle alongside the vineyards to my heart's despair without fear of disturbance or perturbation.

It is good, too, to surrender all sovereignty to my phone and just obey when it says "Ding! Start running", "Ding! Watch that kerb!", "Ding! Don't worry about that dog, he's indoors." etc.

There is a drawback, however. It is that at 6:30, though I am pretty well awake, I am not terribly competent with technology. So it is that I have run various days of week one for about two weeks... The first I know of it is when I am expecting to have to run further and for longer, but no... same as yesterday.

Oh well. Little matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen