Oh yes!

When it's hot it's important to drink enough. Carry your little bottle of water.

But if you don't have it for whatever reason ?

Then U have bottles of water for 17 centîmes.

And, opposite the no.4 bus stop there's a small supermarket.
I like the owners and I went in there thinking that maybe they would have something I have found nowhere else.

An ordinary ice-cream. A choc-ice, Anything like that.

Bordeaux is full of artisanal ice-cream vendors where you can buy very good ice-cream in remarkable and unusual flavours at, of course, high cost.

But it ain't easy to find a choc-ice. 
Well not unless you buy a pack of four... 
But my favourite little supermarket might...

Yes! They had Mars or Snickers bars, and for just 1€ each. Great!

And a bottle of water, fizzy, I think this time.

And I am set for the arduous journey home on the small, overcrowded, rush-hour bus 4.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen