Discussions, drugs, dermatologist and ... dramatic story telling...?

Yesterday was a good day with good, constructive discussions and a good café philo about La Liberté.

I was impressed to see lots of police in town, on the tram, at the tram stop, everywhere. The tram stop was so full of police and ticket inspectors that I thought they were gathering for a demonstration or something. Then on the bus home at a certain stop the exits were blocked by police and a sniffer-dog was sent on to check people's bags for cannabis. One small boy's bag was suspect so he and his companion had to get off the bus to give an account of themselves, or more particularly of the substances the dog found in the bag.

Today I have my dermatology appointment and the Advanced English Classes this evening. We're going to work on precision of tenses when recounting events.

For example. I was sitting in the dining room when the assailant entered. I had already finished my dessert and the butler had said that he would bring the coffee presently. Then suddenly the assailant entered and shot the butler and all the staff. It's most inconvenient. I still haven't had my coffee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen