Are there countries where you just don't fancy going ?

For the majority of the countries of the world, I just have no desire to visit.

I don't know why. I have nothing against the countries as such. I just don't fancy going there.
It is something I had never thought about till recently, and it cropped up again this weekend
when I met a fine new friend from Canada. I know a family who dreamed of emigrating to
Canada, but I just can't see it.

What's more, I imagine that most people don't want to go to Wales. Why would they want to ?
I certainly don't want to visit Israel.
I'd go if I had some reason to go, of course. But otherwise why would I ?

What about you ? Do you want to go to all the countries of the world ?
Do you want to visit Wales ? If so, why ? (No need to ask why not when there's so many gorgeous places in the world !)
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen