PBones launched on an unsuspecting Aquitaine.

Wednesday saw two orange pBones taking residence with Renaud, one en route to his colleague and co-conspirator in Les C pas C. Then yesterday the yellow pBone went to join Théo's Banda, soon to be embellished with black PVC tape to assume the Banda's black and yellow colours.

We still need some for the nippers who are learning trombone, for Mathias and Yannick (that makes 5) plus however many we can get for the music school's ongoing trombone project.

I explained the practicalities of me buying from the UK - paying up front, paying two lots of carriage, mates in UK posting on, me then recuperating my money some weeks later, plus the limit of three pBones per order and the general lack of stock. "There's a limit to what I can do."

We're very thankful that there's a worldwide distribution deal !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen