A mad mad mad weekend

So Saturday morning there was a meeting for church members. We left the house late and then realised that we had promised to pick someone up on the way. Aaaarrrgh ! Still we were not the last to arrive !

Saturday afternoon the Chinese group baptism preparation study - exams and holidays have impacted dramatically on the attendance, but we had a good and useful time anyway. Then home quickly to pick eveyrone up for :

Marc l'Expérience !

Sunday morning I was preaching. In between zooming around the accompanist and I discussed songs and so early on Sunday morning I got my readings together and also worked through my notes. As always, when you're specially stretched God gives special help.

The afternoon I took the teenage lads to Marc l'Expérience and I was glad to see some other folks from church there - I think it's something a church could do at Easter as a support for the Easter services and outreach.

In the evening we cancelled the English service because there were no buses or trams - we're the only people who don't come by bus or tram ! So I slept !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen