Well I did it ! I got my bus pass !

The annual season ticket thing for the buses and trams of Bordeaux. I filled in the form on October 26th and said I wanted the season ticket to begin on November 1st, but as I explained to the lady in the office yesterday, "It's not always that easy to get into Quinconces, and I should have posted it really..."

Anyway I was very pleased to flash my card at the yellow box in the tram on the way home and I think that this evening instead of taking to car to the English class I'll take the bus and tram, especially since the nightbus home is so breath-takingly, nerve-rackingly, heart-stoppingly quick.

Comments

Ken said…
Big'ead. I've had a 'bus pass for quite a few years now, no longer a novelty, and they let me take my Zimmer frame on too! (But shh! Don't let too many people know....)
Aah! I've got this sudden feeling that that's not the sort of 'bus pass you're on about is it????

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen