Planning September, serving today

The visit to Britain in September is slowly coming together. Soon I must book flights and a hire car ! Last time I had a gorgeous little Fiesta diesel. It was a bit noisy but very comfortable and economical.

I am hoping to visit churches where I am known but where I have never presented the work here in Bordeaux. In May, with it just being a fortnight's quick visit, I tried to keep everything within a fairly small area of Britain. I'd like to do he same this time, though I am very tempted to go down to London also for a day of the Calvin Conference at the John Owen Centre at LTS.

Meanwhile today we hope to do evangelistic surveys near the student centre - but at present it's emptying down with rain. Hmmm. It may not last all day, though it often does !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen