What am I supposed to be doing this morning ?

It's my day off and we are scheduled to take some of the new piles of tree clippings to the dump. This is to make way for when we trim the other trees soon and fill the back garden with tree clippings again.  If only garden bonfires were not illegal.

Anyway...

Last week in the hurly and the burly, the helter and the skelter, someone had a conversation with myself and Pat and arranged that I would be somewhere with them doing something. It meant Pat rearranging an appointment.

The problem is that neither of us can remember who or where it was, or what it was to do ! I've phoned or emailed the likeliest candidates and ... nothing. Blank incomprehension.

So either we have fallen victim to a very localised mass hysteria, or we are both suffering from memory loss. 

YES I KNOW IT IS OUR AGE. THANK YOU.

Comments

Stew said…
It's your age


(ducks)
Alan said…
Thanks, ducks.

( were you from the midlands ? )

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen