Well that was a happy, busy day

It started with the meeting for the lycéens, where we made a start on Christianity Explored and ate croque monsieur for lunch. Lots of them. I can tell you, they're heavy in quantity.

Then I left a bit before the end to get to the centre to set up for the church service. Pat is banned from the car till her back gets better and I left the church to go straight to Montauban, so it felt VERY ODD INDEED to be at church without the family, and covering Pat's "duties" as well as mine. Oh, and this time it included preaching on Ephesians 1 : 3 - 14 - part 1 !

Then to Montauban where we spent the night before going on this morning to the Pastorale Nationale of the EREI in the Cévennes. There's a wireless internet connection, so that's how come I can type this. If I get a chance I'll pop some pictures on later.

I slept a lot in the car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen