Greeting one another with a holy kiss

Apparently I once said of this "The least said about that the better". It was just a quip, you understand. Now my motto is "Just do it". Derek Thomas' article is more measured and more full.

http://www.reformation21.org/Counterpoints/Counterpoints/234/vobId__3713/

Poor Mr Putin's dilemma reminds me of the children's first day at school here. A little chap came running up with Gwilym and rattled off a long string of quick, unintelligible French at me. I leaned over to hear him better and he kissed me on the cheek!

It's important to note that not all men kiss all men here. Outside the school the dads shake hands. I shake hands with college friends. But brothers in the church kiss just like family members kiss. It's that covenant bond, see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen