Results!

Pat is in IL5. I am in 3D. We are both relieved and happy.

It means that Pat is not with the absolute beginners, but in a group that will suit her, and I can do my options on contemporary French history and contemporary literature that I wanted to do (and thus avoid classical literature, theatre and poetry and all the other weedy and wet stuff).

Our timetables look like fun - sometimes I start at 8h30, but that's OK - so do the kids. We think we can wangle it so that Pat is off on Wednesday mornings and I am off on Wednesday afternoons. The only snag is that the kids will have to have school meals on Thursdays, but that may not be such a bad thing either, because they'll learn lots of playground French that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen