Our new car

We have a new car. A brand new car. It's really nice.
It's a silver Renault Clio, diesel, all the bells and whistles.

You press a button to start it!
It has this big screen to poke to turn things off and on and stuff.
It has SatNav or you can just see where you are on a map.
Mega cool!

When I took Gwilym to the airport it had 168km on the clock!

We share it with about 700 other people in the Bordeaux Car-Pool Club.

We're generous like that.

Oh yes, and we still have the Peugeot Bipper Teepee for taking things to the dump, and the Yaris Hybrid at Quinconces and the seven seater that we park at Talence and...

Comments

Cedrick said…
We recently bought the same car. It took me weeks to get used to the push button starting system. I have been using a key in the ignition for almost 40 years, and each time I get in the car, even now, I find me reaching for the keys to insert into the ignition switch to start the car up.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen