Today's plan

11:30 till about 14:00 student outreach

14:00 till about 16:30 JW visit - they come any time between 2 and 4 - last week three of them came.

I wasn't well, I must state that in my defence. Anyway they appeared as I was in mid-sneeze. I said "Ah ! Vous êtes nombreux !" They said "et vous êtes malade... à la semaine prochaine peut-être ?" and I said (oops) "beh oui, et la prochaine fois amenez une équipe de rugby, pourquoi pas ?" They laughed, thankfully...

17:00 till 17:45 cours de trombone - this overlaps with

17:00 till 22:00 conseil presbytéral - this overlaps with

20:30 till 22:00 church prayer meeting

Normally I'd cancel my cours de trombone when there's a conseil presbtyéral, but I am not actually a member of the conseil anyway and it only takes up a small proportion of the meeting so...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen