Today is quite an important day

because it's all about being nice and ready for the weekend.

I need to print out about 10 copies of Découverte du christianisme en français fondamental. The printer may run out of black ink. I hope it holds out because I've ordered a new cartridge from the UK where they're much cheaper. I gave the booklet to colleague Sam to look over but I may not be able to wait for his comments before printing them out. Never mind - any changes can get in the second run of printing. And since Sam is the man who suggested a meal of pattes à la carbonara (paws in pasta sauce) I may be backing the wrong horse anyway.

I could do with photocopying the music for the small selection of sings we use on a Sunday evening - we have about 20 songs that we use - this with the aim that people get to know them. We'll add more as we go on.

I need to make sure I'm good and ready for Sunday evening.

Then this evening we have a church members' meeting. The nature of the meeting has been changed, and I was scheduled not to be able to go but my previous engagement has been postponed and I can be there.

We're wondering (well I'm wondering) whether Pat could organise a question and answer session, called "Pat answers". hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen