Wednesday was a conspiracy day

everything was conspiring to waste the day. Thursday was worse, though with shots of unpredictable providence and grace.

Last week I had to collect someone from Villenave. I popped into the supermarket there on the way and noticed that they had nice corduroy trousers. Nice but pricey. 30 euros for supermarket cords... Hmm... Anyway French trousers are just different. They don't do lengths and the cut ... well it's not Marks and Sparks... It's like shopping for trousers on Octar, the Octopus Planet... I left them there.

Yesterday, for reasons that I won't go into, I needed to find some black trousers that I can wear on Saturday afternoon. So I went to Villenave. They still had cords. They had black ones. I tried them on. They're OK.

Phew ! Amazing !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen