It's my own stupid fault

1) when the guy with the most scary cold I have ever seen sat next to me for the end of synod service last Saturday, I didn't move to sit elsewhere. No, but seriously ! He was sweating so much at one point I wondered if it was a heart attack. I won't be so restrained next time. Next time I'll move.

2) when it was obvious that I had a sore throat I tried to ignore it and hoped it would go away. It didn't. Next time I'll take it seriously.

3) when it developed into a streaming cold I just carried on regardless in the same old way that I usually do, even with Bouchra's rebuke 'On se soigne, hein ? On reste à la maison et on prend des vitamines...' ringing in my ears. Next time I'll be good, I promise.

Except I might just do the same things all over again...

Still this afternoon is the big afternoon when I get to leave the house for the first time since Wednesday morning. Yipppeee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen