Les fournitures scolaires, or hunt the leprechaun !

Time to hunt the lutins again. This time I just had Catrin to buy for because Gwilym doesn't have any lists yet.

Well, I say that, but we have already sent off cheques for overalls and a tool kit !
I imagine that once he begins classes each teacher will give him a list of things to get.
But... it did mean that the whole exercise passed off very smoothly.

I also looked at the camping sections of our supermarket and or Decathlon, the sport shop, because we need a folding table for the mission. If I could have found a nice plastic folding table I would have got one. But the standard folding table for camping is one of those glorified cardboard things with an aluinium frame to give some impression of rigidity. That'll never do for us.

So back to plan A and a pasting table !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen