Phew - the week should be plain sailing from now on...

I got in after a meeting to discuss the future of the Christian Bookshop in Bordeaux and after my permanence at the collège and had a quick nap before re-tackling the article for Four Corners. Eventually got something finished. My words to the editor were "It's shoddy but it's the right length..." hmmm. Says it all. I guess that that book that is apparently inside me will just have to stay there !

From here in the week takes a more normal rhythm :
surveys on campus this lunchtime, church council this afternoon, prayer meeting this evening.

Meeting with one of the Bordeaux pastors, followed by more surveys tomorrow lunchtime, FAC permanance in the afternoon, then Bible study tomorrow evening.

It's turning into a mad week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen