Changeover Sunday

Hardly any students at church in the morning. We were about 30. Before heading off for the evening Pat and I looked at each other and did mental arithmetic. I had just set out the benches in "small, intimate number" arrangement when a family of holidaymakers came in. We thought "Ah! It's changeover Sunday." So we were (just nationalities now):

British
Turkish
Dutch living in France
Dutch living in Sweden
Canadian
Iraqi
Algerian
French (including one chap from Pessac)

It's holidaytime again. The highlights were a French lad who hopes to become an evangelist. I hope he can find someone to encourage him. I'd have a go but he's very pentecostal and I don't have a charismatic bone in my body. I know because Stuart told me. So I'd drive him NUTS within a couple of hours. Oh yes, and a muslim girl who said "I'm muslim but I want to become a Christian", and asked lots and lots of questions.

Comments

Do you know the muslim girl's name? I would like to pray for her.
Alan said…
Sorry Robin-in-Alabama ! We call her Cathy.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen