A Sunday in Cenon

I've been pretty well every other week in Anglade since the beginning of March and while it's great to preach there the main focus of my work is in Bordeaux and Cenon and I have lost contact a little with the Sunday morning people in Cenon. If they miss one week (holidays, illness) that means we don't see each other for three weeks, and so on.

So it's good to come out of that time and to be based more around Cenon. My next Sunday morning in Anglade is at the end of May, if there's no emergencies in the meantime.

So this morning I am not preaching, neither is Dik, it's our friend Jean-Philippe. I preach this evening for the English service, however.

Of course, next Sunday I am in Scotland ! That'll be a joy, too, but it won't be every other week !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen