Last Regional Council of AECW

Last night was my last AECW North Wales Regional Council. I was really sad about it, and I had to try not to think about it at all, but to concentrate on the business at hand.

www.aecw.org.uk

Leaving AECW just now is a special wrench because it is a particularly exciting time. We have just changed our structure to bring churches into closer fellowship and co-operation with each other, and it will be very good to see God answering our prayers by making our unity stronger and more active.

There you see! I am saying "we" and"our" when really I have to start thinking in terms of ...

Forget it! As long as they'll have me I'll still belong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One difference between we French and the anglo-saxon mindset is that

A bit about music exams in UK and France

Three weeks in Blighty