Catrin's Carte de Séjour

 Catrin, our daughter, has her rendezvous at the prefecture tomorrow for her application for a carte de séjour. All should be straightforward, except...

because she entered France as a minor they ask for different supporting documents, including something to confirm the date on which you entered the country. This could be our rental contract, or my tax return, or one of my pay slips. From 2005.


On the tax website the earliest tax return I can access is from 2008. It does make mention of 2005, saying that we used up all our allowances for that year, so I've printed that off for them.

The earliest pay slip I still have is also from 2008, but it says I entered employment on 9 September 2005, so I have also printed that off for them.

And we'll see.


Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen