You shall get the jab

 So, I thought, my official letter saying in big blue letters "VACCINEZ-VOUS" suggests I look for an appointment either with my doctor or another doctor to get the jab. I wonder what would happen if I looked on the doctolib website.

Doctolib is a website that enables you to find medical services and to book appointments. Under it's "Vaccination" tab there were various vaccination centres and doctors listed, but none had appointments to propose. 

Strong demand means there's no dates available, but come back later as more dates will come online.

I went back at bedtime and saw that the nearest doctors' surgery had appointments for next Monday, and that a clinic in a part of town I didn't know could do Saturday morning. I looked at how to get to the clinic, but by the time I'd found a route those appointments had gone. So I booked myself in with the doctor down the road.

Then today my doctor phoned. 

We can do you next Wednesday. 

I'm sorted. 

Jolly good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen