Things have been relatively quiet in Bordeaux

 Just the usual combats :

Vampire flies : attacking my arms and feet. I got some cream from the chemist to help with the inflammation following their attacks.

Covid-19 : two men in the French church have become ill following a volleyball match with their club. Both are youngish, fit and well, but the virus is vicious.

We have implemented our multi-site micro-church plan, dividing up into three groups. Two will meet in homes and cosist of up to 10 people. The third will meet in the church room and can accommodate up to 30.

For this we have to pre-record our sermon and generally organise the whole thing well in advance. I gabble even more when preaching to my smartphone. Oh well.

Meanwhile the town hall has announced that there will be no more Christmas Tree in Bordeaux. This is what we must expect when the Narnian Party has taken over the town hall, I suppose. I am hoping for free turkish delight for every household, but I fear I may hope in vain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen