Oh yes - THAT noise

Well the lad is home and the home is loud and all is back to normal for a while. Gwilym and Catrin plus a couple of the students, some guitars and the place is, as they say, buzzing'.

I went off to the Maison de la Bible, where I served some splendid folk looking for Bibles and New Testaments to give to different people. I bought from U a chicken tandoori sandwich and a cake that turned out to be something like Greggs would do with a slice of swiss roll. Let's not despair. I'll get the hang of lunch-buying again soon. Afterwards a meet-up and a walkie-talkie up to the Palais Gallien, see below.

Today I'm back in the garden doing the old slash and burn (minus the burn), then I hope to meet up with one of the Chinese students who could do with a meet-up. Meanwhile Mrs Davey is at MB and the kids are at the cinema watching Marvel's the Avengers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One difference between we French and the anglo-saxon mindset is that

A bit about music exams in UK and France

Three weeks in Blighty