What ? Again !

I love living in France, but sometimes it can be frustrating.

For some time I have been in the process of becoming officially recognised as a pasteur associé of the Union Nationale des Eglises Protestantes Réformées Evangéliques de France. There remains one step to take. An interview with the Commission des Ministères in Nîmes.

This interview was scheduled for early June. I got as far as the station in Bordeaux to find that all the railway ticket collectors had gone on strike following an attack on one of their number. So I couldn't get to Nîmes. I turned round and came home.

The interview is rescheduled for Friday 9th December. Then I just read this.

Infamy ! Infamy ! They've all got it in for me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen