This week

Well yesterday was spent quietly working at home - I typed up the notes of the preaching seminars, made much easier by the fact that I could ALMOST just copy the typed notes we'd been given ! I dealt with emails and phone calls and such like and did my washing from the weekend so I have shirts for the week ahead. Pat and Catrin were away at a friend's house finishing off a dress they've bene making for Catrin and rescuing a bleach-damaged dress of Pat's by turning it into a skirt with an appliqué flower to hide the bleach. Gwilym was off with his mates in town. The evening was a quiet family evening - two episodes of Dr House, but I lost interest and went to bed !

Today is about phoning schools and stuff and preparing for the weekend. I'm preaching at Anglade and then we have folk back for a barbecue here, then preaching in the evening in English. This evening from 5pm to about 8pm we have the church council meeting, then at 8:30 the prayer meeting. In theory the JWs will arrive this afternoon for our weekly chat. If I am to bear with their habit of straining at gnats and swallowing camels I will have to have drunk lots of coffee between then and now ! (Do they think the same thing about me...?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen