Off to the pastorale nationale

Monday morning to Wednesday there's the Pastorale Nationale, the annual pastors' conference.

It's being held not far from Nîmes, about 6 hours drive away.

There's three of us going. Samuel has a seriously aged Peugeot 405. Jean-Baptiste won't have a car at all. I have thought of hiring a car, but we need to leave on Sunday and the car hire places are not open then. We'd have to get the car on Friday and return it on Wednesday - and a small car would come to 200 euros. It MIGHT be possble to pick something up on Sunday from the station in Bordeaux. I'll give them a ring, in case.

But our car did very well on our epic journey to Pau. We should be OK. We'll probably take the Berlingo.

Comments

Amrita said…
Hello Akan, greetings from India.

I used to visit your blog some time back, but stopped , no w I am back. I enjoy your posts and links and of course the music.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen