M. Davey ? This is Orange Customer Services.

You are one of our faithful customers and to thank you for your fidelity we would like to offer you a special deal on mobile phone insurance of X per month, with the first month free of charge and no engagement on your part so you can cancel at any time. The terms are bla bla bla bla.

Oh really ? Can I think about that ? (Thinks, "Faithfulness ? I've only had this since Christmas.")

Yes. Can I call you back tomorrow.

Yes, that's fine. I will have been even more faithful by tomorrow.

So I looked up the cost on the internet etc. and true to their word they rang back.
We're on first name terms now.

M. Davey ? This is Sophie, your Orange Customer Services Counsellor.

Ah yes, with the deal on insurance to reward me for my faithfulness since Christmas.

Yes, that's right. (She ran through the details again.)

Yes. I've decided to take it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen