Quick allergy update

The family has been surpised this year at my low level of hayfever (just a quick morning snuffle and sneeze) and my almost total absence of cat-fever.

Well a neighbourhood cat has adopted us. It's a very sleek grey cat with a look of the siamese about it who cries all the time. We call it Graham. What its owners call it is probably quite different, especially since it is female.

Anyway it's been visiting us for some time and has started padding round the house. I encourage it to explore the loft - just in case small creatures decide to move in.

Then this morning while the family were asleep and I was eating my choco-weeto-oati-splods it jumped through the open window, up onto my lap and sat there scratching contentedly, crying all the while.

No wheezing.

Amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen