Christmas concerts

 I am between choirs, and at an unfortunate moment because this is the year when we can do Christmas concerts again!

The choir I last sang with has a concert next Sunday, I think, in a church in outer Gironde. (I can't continue to sing with them because they've turned into a kind of regional weekend choir.)

Meanwhile the Petits Chanteurs de Bordeaux, a Cathedral-based children's choir has a concert on Friday evening in aid of the Café Joyeux, a café that employs handicapped people.

The Choeur Voyageur is doing the same concert three times on three different dates in three different places in Bordeaux. These are free concerts.

The Choeur Notre-Dame, directed by a friend, also has their Christmas Concert soon. I want to go to support my friend.

And then there are the Christmas concerts of the Opera choir. I haven't even looked at them!

Then in early January another choir I used to sing with (weekends again!) is performing Bach's B-minor. This will be an excellent performance and I'm really looking forward to it!

So we're looking at dates and commitments to see what we can go to and when. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen