More admin

The impending zombie apocalypse hard Brexit means that our current residency permits will need to be replaced as we will no longer be European citizens.

European citizens don't need permits, but they can get one free if they want.

Non-European citizens need permits and they cost 119 Euros.

The French government has helpfully set up a website in French and in English where we can apply online for the new style cards. People who don't currently have permits can also use the site.

So there we are. It's all done. We'll be told when we have to pay our money and go to collect our cards.


Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen