A News Embargo

You can imagine how the whole "will we, won't we, will we, won't we" hard / soft / no Brexit fiasco plays on the nerves here. We don't get UK television, but we can get SkyNews and each morning we would watch the post-mortem of the previous day's roller-coaster ride.

Until last Friday when I said "ENOUGH!!!"

My stress isn't helping the situation at all, and the situation is certainly not helping my stress.

So we're under a News Embargo.

No more Sky News. No more reruns of Peston interviews. (I'm especially glad of that because sometimes I think he crosses the line between reporting and making the news.) No more watching last night's Newsnight on YouTube.

They can mess it all up without my help.

And boy, do I feel good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen