A festive Thursday

Yesterday since Pat's sister is visiting us I replaced Pat at the Maison de la Bible. This worked out well because our manageress' son was ill, so I was happy to man the store alone. The morning was quiet, so I watched Wolf Hall on iPlayer. The afternoon perked up and came to a wonderful climax with a muslim lad who came in to buy a Bible saying he wanted to compare the Bible and the Koran. We had a four-way conversation with a catholic lady adding somewhat unhelpful remarks. I gave him my card and said if he ever wanted to discuss to contact me.

Then off to Monoprix to get my commissioned Fruit Shoot and home to find a small gang of girlies gathered for a Birthday Tea for Catrin. Her favourite meal, tune pasta bake, with some of her favourite people.  Meanwhile Pat and Pauline, her sister, had met up with Sally - who looks like she could be her sister - terrorised Pessac Alouette.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen