A morning ditty

My cellphone operator is struggling at the moment, so they are busy trying to keep their customers and to win new ones.

That's probably why at the weekend in England I could use my French number at no extra cost! Even for internet! (though I know the European Union has been campaigning against roaming charges)

Their latest thing is to incorporate into my contract either films and series from Canal+, or something linked to sport, I think, or Premium Spotify. I have had a Spotify account for a long time, but the adverts annoyed me and I begrudged 10€ a month to get rid of them, so I'd listen to music on Youtube instead! However, now I have a premium account 'free' I happily look out music and artists I like.

Like this:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen