Church visits 2013

So Thursday found Pat and I at the CNEF33 meetings, a happy time, followed by a barbecue lunch. Afterwards we took the trusty 48 to the airport where I was leaving for Blighty.

At the airport I got talking with a French couple about Bordeaux and the various improvements made there and the good and less good areas of the city. We were in different parts of the aeroplane, but at Bristol they found me and asked for my name and address to get in touch. Maybe they will...

The weekend was full and happy, here are some highlights :

Bristol men's convention : a good day, I learnt some new songs, mostly Getty/Townend

Colonnade and Small : a most excellent coffee which in one foul sweep has ruined  all past and future cups of coffee

Widcombe and North Bradley : always good to meet with God's people. I preached two very different messages from the same notes. Oh well..

Then yesterday a long trek leaving Bath at 6:30 to get to Hawarden, pick up a car loaned by. Some friends, then on to the Bala Ministers' Conference.

The conference has been good thus far, and it is always good to catch up with what's happening, the Kingdom in the Principality, and beyond !

I will try and blog during my two weeks in the UK. 

My Twitter account ( @alandavey or search for LeGallois) will have a fairly constant stream of photos taken by my phone. These are all copied onto my Facebook account, again, Alan Davey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen