Starbucks

I am typing this in Starbucks on the M1 between Nottingham and Pontefract. I just drank a nasty overpriced coffee as rental for the table that I am working at. I've just done a mind map for my talk at Bala. At least I know it will be structured ! I've checked email, Facebook, twitter, done all those things one has to do.

Tonight I am being taken out for a curry ! What about that !

Tomorrow I preach am at Pontefract and pm at LRBC. I know both these churches from YEARS ago but it will be a joy to be amongst the folk there again.

Then Monday to Bala. Bala, beautiful Bala. And at Bryn-y-Groes. And with Don Carson the main speaker. I hope to "set things up" for him with my talk from a real life missionary session. Once I have done my session on Monday night I can just relax and concentrate.

I miss my family and my folk in France so much that I dare not think about it because it hurts too much. But if I put it out of my mind I am ok, and I know that the family's ok.

Oh well, I am off for a stroll before hitting the road again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen