It's kind of quiet on the blog, I know

This is because I am battling with admin somewhat on all fronts.
And battling with a cold.
And trying to not let these first two things distract from the work.*

Anyway one of the little frustrations this morning is the rather wonderful website onvasortir.com. 

It's a website where people can propose various activities - concerts, walks, meals, all sorts - that others may like to attend. An activity that takes place in the church is publicised on OVS and I thought it would be a good idea to publicise the Café Philo.

However, you can't propose an activity till you have taken part in an activity. Ha ! So I have to go on something. Soon. But what ? Where ? When ? How ? So I am hunting.

Oh well, it's all in a good cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen