Inverness day 2

I planned to visit Inverness and then to do Loch Ness - but after I had done some photocopying at the church I couldn't be bothered with sightseeing, so I spent some time browsing round Borders bookshop, then went back to the house for a nap! Sorry! The thing is, it hardly gets dark at all in Scotland this time of year, especially in Stornoway. I am told it's not easy to read outdoors at 2:30am... And Scots people go to bed REALLY LATE, so by now I was pretty tired. Anyway, excuses over.

This evening at Smithton-Culloden Free Church in Inverness. http://www.smithtonchurch.com/ It's a fine building with a church office that is staffed most days and also with the office for the Free Church youth camps. The people there were friendly, warm and responsive, especially Johnathan - a young man from America currently working as the church's full-time youth worker.

Tomorrow I promise I will go and see Loch Ness...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen