House for sale! Going cheap!

Well, not really. I mean the house is now on the market.

What do you think? Three bedrooms, detached, corner plot.
Big rooms (16'x12' lounge and main bedroom, all bedrooms 12' long)
Downstairs toilet, downstairs study (converted garage), additional garage.

£170,000

Just below the national average house price (which is about £180,000, I think)

We were pretty sad putting it on the market. It's a nice house and we've been really happy here.

But please still pray for a good quick sale!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just popping in to say hello! I'm in India now, (7 years) but lived near Blaye for almost 5 years in the later 80's early 90's and for a very short time in 2004/5 whilst trying to buy a house - didnt work, so went back to India pretty darn quick. I'm Founder/Director of a children's refuge and soon me and my little disabled "son" are coming back to France to live out our days - never could get it out of my system! Best of luck!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen