So tomorrow is back to school day

Poor Catrin is stressed. She has essays, exams, all kinds of stuff going on.

Poor Gwilym is going back after a LONG work experience in SuperDry. It will be strange to be back in the classroom.

Poor Alan is going to a Creative Writing Group. Yes, I know. To be honest, the best thing he could do for his writing would be to turn off auto-correct. The speling erers I find in this blog, my own blog, drive me NUTS ! Stupid computer.
But hey. Why not. That's what I said when someone suggested the group to me.

Poor Pat will find the house very quiet tomorrow afternoon. She'll get LOTS of knitting done.

We have had a super, restful, family Christmas. We've spent time together and enjoyed each other's company. It's been good, a real blessing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen