les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Sunday, January 05, 2014

So tomorrow is back to school day

Poor Catrin is stressed. She has essays, exams, all kinds of stuff going on.

Poor Gwilym is going back after a LONG work experience in SuperDry. It will be strange to be back in the classroom.

Poor Alan is going to a Creative Writing Group. Yes, I know. To be honest, the best thing he could do for his writing would be to turn off auto-correct. The speling erers I find in this blog, my own blog, drive me NUTS ! Stupid computer.
But hey. Why not. That's what I said when someone suggested the group to me.

Poor Pat will find the house very quiet tomorrow afternoon. She'll get LOTS of knitting done.

We have had a super, restful, family Christmas. We've spent time together and enjoyed each other's company. It's been good, a real blessing.

No comments: