FORTY MINUTES !

My old Windows laptop was playing up the other day. I think the USB controller is on the blink, so I turned the thing off.

BIG mistake.

Last night when I came in I found that Gwilym needed the music printing out for the service this morning at Cenon.
The excellent programme for doing this is not yet available for Mac, so I had to start up the laptop to do it.

OK. I got up and put the kettle on, then went upstairs and turned on the computer.

Downstairs and made a cup of tea and my porridge, ate the porridge and drank the tea.
Went upstairs. Is the PC ready ? Not yet.

OK. Shower time.  Had my shower. Is the PC easy ? Not yet.

FORTY MINUTES it took for that wretched thing to get itself into a fit state to print out the music.

FORTY MINUTES !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen