les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, January 10, 2014

So much for Carlos and his public transport!

I left the house extra-early to catch the bus for my journey to Villenave and the meeting this afternoon.

I was extra-early. My bus was extra-late. So I missed my connection and ended up coming back home, my tail between my legs.

Still, I consoled myself by making the last of the Christmas recipes I had planned for - a Chocolate Cheesecake, using mascarpone etc...

The digestive biscuits I had bought for my biscuit base had strangely disappeared, so I made a Chocolate Tart instead. More French, really.

It's an ill-wind that blows nobody any pud.

No comments: