Back again

Tap tap tap on the window behind me. I jumped out of my skin.
My JW friend was back with a lady I hadn't met.
So we settled down, I got the hot water and tea bags, and suggested we read Philippians...

Slowly it emerged that they never read a Bible book through.
"Why would we do that ?"

So we talked about the structure of Paul's letters and the way the Spirit inspired him to write, and the way there were no chapters and verses and no divisions in the text and how the letter would have been read out in the church and how reading through gives you the big flow of the logic and so on...

Anyway, as they left I challenged them to read through Romans and told them not to come back till they've done it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen