Café Littéraire

This Thursday, digestive tract permitting, I hope to direct my feet towards the same café I was in last week, but this time for a café littéraire, where some crazed loon will launch a discussion on whether science fiction gives a vision of the future or something.

To be honest I doubt if it is possible for me to be less interested in a subject, except that a good debate in French is always a good idea AND...

it occurred to me the other day that it would be possible for us in central Bordeaux on an evening at 18h30 to do a series of "Café Biblique" where, for example, Romans is presented to the listening crowds...

I must go to the café littéraire, look interested while pondering and praying about how a Café Biblique might look and work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen