les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today's plan

11:30 till about 14:00 student outreach

14:00 till about 16:30 JW visit - they come any time between 2 and 4 - last week three of them came.

I wasn't well, I must state that in my defence. Anyway they appeared as I was in mid-sneeze. I said "Ah ! Vous êtes nombreux !" They said "et vous êtes malade... à la semaine prochaine peut-être ?" and I said (oops) "beh oui, et la prochaine fois amenez une équipe de rugby, pourquoi pas ?" They laughed, thankfully...

17:00 till 17:45 cours de trombone - this overlaps with

17:00 till 22:00 conseil presbytéral - this overlaps with

20:30 till 22:00 church prayer meeting

Normally I'd cancel my cours de trombone when there's a conseil presbtyéral, but I am not actually a member of the conseil anyway and it only takes up a small proportion of the meeting so...

No comments: